How digital inclusion is measured
The Digital Inclusion Outcomes Framework describes how we will measure digital inclusion and its benefits in New Zealand.
The Framework describes the short-, medium- and long-term outcomes we expect from the work to remove the barriers to digital inclusion.
Read full Digital Inclusion Outcomes Framework
The Framework will also help us to:
- understand and measure the impact of government’s digital inclusion initiatives in New Zealand
- have a common way to be able to communicate about digital inclusion in New Zealand and progress the work
- understand the consequences of an increased number of digitally included people and how it affects the lives of individuals and society as a whole
- see where there is room for improvement and where to best focus initiatives to get the outcomes we are looking for
- incorporate Te Ao Māori (the Māori worldview), which accounts for Māori digital inclusion-related issues and aspirations.
Utility links and page information