Accessibility tips for using this website
Navigate our website with browser functions, assistive technology, keyboard shortcuts and more.
Make content on a web page larger
Instructions are available to help you make the content larger:
- Chrome: Zoom in or out on your current page — Google
- Edge: Increase default text size — Microsoft
- Firefox: Increase the size of web pages — Mozilla
- Safari: Zoom in on web pages — Apple.
Print a web page in large text
- Select the browser’s ‘print’ function.
- In the settings, adjust the scale to the text size you want — the larger you make the scale, the larger the text on the printout will be.
- Print the page.
NZ Relay assistance
If you’re Deaf, hearing impaired, Deaf-blind, or speech impaired, you can use the free NZ Relay telecommunications assistance service to phone any numbers on this website.
Device set up and assistive technology support
You can set up your device to suit your needs.
|Learn about built-in accessibility tools and features in Microsoft Technologies like Windows
|Find out how Apple supports inclusive use of Mac computers and portable devices like iPhone, iPad, Watch, TV and HomePod
|Read about Google’s support for devices using the Android operating system, like smart phones and tablet computers
Keyboard shortcuts when watching or listening to media
There are keyboard shortcuts you can use when watching YouTube. For these shortcuts to work, the YouTube video must have keyboard focus.
|Space or Enter
|Pause or play video
|Exit full screen
|Up and Down arrows
|Increase or decrease volume by 10%
|Right and Left arrows
|Seek forward or backward by 5 seconds
|Fast seek to x% of the video
|Toggle captions off, on, or cycle through the available tracks
|Enter or exit full screen
|Mute or unmute video volume