All-of-Government ICT Operations Assurance Framework
This framework supports government organisations to implement a fit-for-purpose assurance approach for managing their information and communications technology (ICT) risks.
Effective assurance provides confidence to your Chief Executive and other key stakeholders, including Ministers, that ICT risks are effectively managed to achieve business outcomes.
This framework is mandatory for public service departments, non-public service departments, district health boards and certain crown entities (ACC, EQC, NZQA, NZTA, HNZC, NZTE, TEC).
- Business Owners and ICT governance bodies
- Chief Information Officers (CIOs) and Chief Digital Officers (CDOs)
- ICT leadership teams
- internal audit functions
- security and risk practitioners
- Improves ICT portfolio management
- Improves service delivery
- Improves risk ownership
- More efficient use of resources
- All-of-Government ICT Operations Assurance Framework (HTML)
- All-of-Government ICT Operations Assurance Framework (PDF 617KB)
- Understanding the value of ICT operations assurance pocket guide (PDF 383KB)
- Principles of good assurance and lessons learned for ICT operations pocket guide (PDF 291KB)
- Guidance and templates for ICT operations assurance