Web Standards clinics cancelled until further notice
Update: 23 March 2020
Due to safety measures to stop the spread of Covid-19, the fortnightly Web Standards clinics are cancelled until further notice.
We will continue to support you in your work on NZ Government web content.
Email your questions about Web Standards and accessibility to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let us know if you'd prefer a response via email, phone, or Zoom.
Due to the success of the 2019 Web Standards clinics, the Department of Internal Affairs is pleased to continue them in 2020. The first clinic for the new year will be Thursday 13 February, 2pm to 4pm, at 45 Pipitea Street, led by Jason Kiss, Principal Advisor Accessibility.
The clinics are free to attend.
About the Web Standards clinics
The clinics are held fortnightly for 2 hours on a ‘drop-in’ basis (no reservation is needed).
You can ask about:
- web accessibility, and
- how to implement the New Zealand Government Web Standards.
Bring your questions and challenges, general or specific, to receive advice and guidance in a supportive, informal group setting. The emphasis is on best practice and practical solutions.
The clinics are for anyone delivering digital services — public or private sector.
We hope you can join us!
Upcoming clinics will be announced a few days in advance on:
- NZGovtWeb Yammer channel (NZ Government employees only)
- @DigitalGovtNZ on Twitter
When and where
Update: 23 March 2020
Web Standards clinics are cancelled until further notice because of Covid-19.
Every second Thursday, from 2pm to 4pm.
45 Pipitea Street, Thorndon, Wellington.
- 13 February, Room 1.02 Whakahikuwai
- 27 February, Room 1.16 Rimurapa
- 12 March, Room 1.16 Rimurapa
- 26 March, Room 1.02 Whakahikuwai
- 9 April, Room 1.02 Whakahikuwai
- 23 April, Room 1.02 Whakahikuwai
- 7 May, Room 1.02 Whakahikuwai
- 21 May, Room 1.02 Whakahikuwai
- 4 June, Room 1.02 Whakahikuwai
- 18 June, Room 1.02 Whakahikuwai
When you arrive
You'll need to sign in at DIA ground floor reception. There'll be someone there to show you the way to the clinic.
If you're not in Wellington
If you're not in Wellington, email email@example.com for a recurring invite to attend the clinics via Zoom video conference.
29 January 2020