one.govt provides a fully managed suite of telecommunication network and security services, suitable for your agency regardless of scale.
one.govt services include:
- WAN services of various bandwidths (with encryption as required).
- High speed internet services.
- A voice gateway.
- Secure Encrypted Email (SEEMail) gateway service.
Dimension Data New Zealand is contracted to provide one.govt for All-of-Government.
All services are fully managed, freeing your agency from having to manage one.govt services.
Other benefits include:
- guaranteed bandwidths
- high speed internet services with international bandwidths pooled to benefit agencies
- a voice gateway that reduces telephony costs and provides free interagency calling.
Te Tari Taiwhenua The Department of Internal Affairs
Adopting the service
Please contact the one.govt Product Manager
Lead Agency Agreement summary
- Closed Supplier Panel
Lead Agency Agreement details
DIA, as Lead Agency, has entered into a Syndicated Agreement with Dimension Data for one.govt services.
The Syndicated Agreement enables eligible agencies to subscribe to the service via a Participating Agency Agreement.
Initial 10-year agreement, signed in 2009, with one 2-year option to renew.
Standard WAN Services, Secure WAN Services, Inter-Agency Connectivity Services, Internet Services, SEEMail Gateway Services, Voice Gateway Services.
Contract Began September 2009
Contact: Ben Christian email@example.com