Report: Digital inclusion user insights — Pacific peoples
Read the report into the digital user experience of Pacific peoples in 2020.
The purpose of this research was to understand the views and feelings about digital inclusion from Pacific peoples as they go about their daily lives.
The goal was to understand the key pain points for individuals, what they liked about the current system and what improvements could be made to ensure a more equitable digital environment for all.
The report highlights, in their own words, the range of issues that Pacific peoples experience when they engage in the online world.
The report includes 5 key findings for government and non-government organisations to consider in order to improve digital inclusion for Pacific peoples in New Zealand.
Read the full report in English
Summary of the report in 10 languages
- English: Summary of the Digital inclusion user insights — Pacific peoples report
- Fäeag Rotųam (Rotuman): Rogrog luket ‘e räe tēet se amnåk te‘is Digital inclusion — Rogrog ‘on famӧr Pasefika
- Gagana Samoa (Samoan): Otootoga o le maua ma le faaaogāina o faiga Faainitaneti — lipoti tagata Pasifika
- Gagana Tokelau (Tokelau): Otootoga ki te fakaaogāga o te neti — Lipoti a tagata Pahefika
- Kūki ‘Āirani Māori (Cook Islands Māori): ‘Akako‘u‘anga i te au mea tei kitea mai no te tomo‘anga atu ki roto i te au rāvenga ‘Ātuitui Roro Uira — ripōti no te iti tangata o te Moana-nui-o-Kiva
- Lea Faka-Tonga (Tongan): Fakamā‘opo‘opo fakanounou ‘o e ngaahi ‘ilo ki he ngāue‘aki ‘a e ngaahi me‘angāue faka‘ilekitulonikí — Lipooti ki he kakai Pasifiki
- Te Gana Tuvalu (Tuvalu): Fakatoetoega o te fakaaofiaga i fakatokaga mo tausiga o fakamatalaga ki te malamalama o te tino e fakaaogā — lipoti o tino Pasefika
- Te taetae ni Kiribati (Kiribati): Te riboti ae e kimototo man ana kakae te Digital inclusion user insight — Pacific peoples report
- Vagahau Niue (Niuean): Talahauaga Ku, ke he fakaaoga e Tititolo (Digital) — Hokotaki he tau Tagata Pasifika
- Vosa Vakaviti (Fijian): iVakamacala lekaleka ni veitaratara ena Mona Livaliva — Ripote ni kai Pasifika