How to introduce DPUP to your agency
Use this workshop to introduce your colleagues or employees to the Data Protection and Use Policy (DPUP) and ensure they understand its purpose and how it applies to their roles.
Provide a general introduction
This workshop is to introduce agencies and people to DPUP. It takes about 60 to 90 minutes to deliver and includes an agenda, facilitator notes and a presentation.
The workshop is intended to be interactive. By the end, participants should have a good basic understanding of DPUP and its relevance for your agency and their roles. It covers:
- the overview — why DPUP?
- the journey — timeline, engagement and policy development
- DPUP structure, Principles and Guidelines
- tools and resources
- what it means for your agency
- a quiz.
Note: The workshop is not an in-depth or practical application workshop.
Read the workshop agenda
Read the workshop facilitator notes
Read the workshop presentation
Workshop participants may also find these resources for specific roles helpful if they:
- work at the frontline
- lead or manage frontline services
- work in funding, contracting or partnering
- develop policies, services and programmes
- work in analysis, research or evaluation.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.