Marketplace is an online market that makes it easier for agencies to access digital services and for suppliers to deliver them. It was developed with support from local industry and government agencies.
Help us improve Marketplace
Take this short survey to help us understand your experience using the website.
Marketplace gives agencies access to innovative products and services. It’s open to all eligible agencies and suppliers. Marketplace channels are currently open for Software as a Service (SaaS), Consultancy and Professional Services, and Managed Services
- simplifies procurement and security assurance processes, allowing agencies to focus on value and citizen engagement
- gives agencies more choices
- helps agencies to access innovation
- reduces the costs and time of procurement
- provides security for agencies and suppliers.
- supports a more open, digital government
- supports the Strategy for a Digital Public Service.
Open and transparent government
Strategy for a Digital Public Service
By default, access to the Marketplace website is open to anyone. This means anyone can view the catalogues and see the available products and services. However, only staff designated by each agency can view all of the pricing and the associated terms and conditions of supply, and select and purchase services.
Agencies need to register for access.
All suppliers are welcome to join Marketplace, whether you are a New Zealand or overseas company.
Utility links and page information